GLACIAL Bottle is made of stainless steel and suitable for both cold and hot drinks. It is available in many trendy colours and designs. GLACIAL bottle is also a durable and environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottles. For each sold bottle, GLACIAL donate €1 to WWF.
The bottles are available in three sizes: 26 cl,
40 cl and 60 cl. This is the smallest model, perfect to bring with you in your handbag and a perfect sized water bottle for kids.
Fashionable and functional
In addition to the fashionable colours and patterns, GLACIAL bottles have a highly functional design. GLACIAL water bottle is perfect to carry with you all year round. It will not leak even if you carry it upside down in your bag and it is condensation-free. The insulation keeps the beverage at a desirable temperature throughout the day - fill it with ice cold water on hot summer days, hot coffee on chilly winter mornings or refreshing smoothies on your way to the gym. The bottle keeps your cold drinks well chilled for 24 hours, even in the sun and keeps the warmth of your hot beverage for 12 hours. The bottle is approved for all types of food.
Benefits of GLACIAL
- Triple-walled for maximum insulation = keeps your beverage hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours.
- Completely condensation-free exterior.
- BPA-free, non-toxic.
- 18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel.
- Approved for all types of food.
- Engraved WWF panda at the bottom. EUR 1 per bottle is donated to WWF.
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottles.
GLACIAL's collaboration with WWF
In June 2018 GLACIAL signed a partnership agreement with WWF. Together, they are on a mission to reduce plastic consumption and to save the oceans.
- Before use: Rinse bottle and cap with detergent and warm water.
- The bottle should not be washed in a dishwasher, as it may impair the insulation capacity.
- Hand wash the bottle by shaking it with warm water and detergent or clean it with a dish brush.
- You should not put the bottle in the freezer. The bottle is insulated and the beverage therefore cannot be cooled by placing the bottle in the freezer. Instead, put some ice cubes in the bottle to cool the drink.
- Do not heat the bottle on the stove or over the open flame, as it will cause damage to the bottle.
- Do not use chemicals, such as bleach or chlorine.