The pile rug by Layered has a sustainable, handwoven design in recycled PET with a timeless expression. It has a block pattern with different pile heights for a trendy look and a soft finish. Each item is unique due to the handmade design. Make an environmentally conscious choice, think about tomorrow and make a difference.
About the pile rug from Layered
- Handwoven design.
- Timeless expression.
- Rectangular shape.
- Width: 3000 mm.
- Length: 4000 mm.
- Block pattern.
- Made of recycled PET bottles.
- Environmentally conscious choice.
- Sustainable design.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Pile height: 20-30 mm.
- Made in India
Care advice for the pile rug
- Vacuum regularly without brush.
- For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended.
- Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
Due to their long pile and the natural material, shaggy rugs have a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.