We sell a wide choice of Christmas decorations, from hanging sparkling snowflakes in several colours to beautiful Christmas baubles. Raise the bar with silver designer decorations to hang from your tree or decorative twigs. Get that Christmas feeling from our wide selection of stunning Christmas decorations.
Check out our tips below to help you choose your festive Christmas decor:
- Decide if you want a stylish Christmas or a very relaxed ‘bit of everything’ one
- Decide whether you are going to decorate windows, walls and trees
- Decide on a colour palette in keeping with your home
- Red and white for a traditional look
- Green and white for a winter wonderland
- Black and silver for a sophisticated approach
- Monochromatic colour scheme for a minimalist look
- Choose Christmas decorations to blend with your existing interior design
- If minimalistic, then don’t try for a rustic Christmas theme and vice versa
Christmas window decorations can be subtle, with sparkling snowflakes or white Christmas candles. You can make it more traditional by hanging a garland decorated with red and green Christmas baubles.
To make your dining table festive, use our stylish Christmas table decorations. Look out for our beautiful designer glass accessories, candlesticks and candelabras. You will love the modern twist the artists have created from traditional ideas.
Whichever tree and Christmas decoration theme you choose, these tips will help you decorate it like a professional. The choice of these depends on your theme aesthetics, existing decor and colour choice.
- Place the Christmas tree in the position you want it, making sure it is safe and secure
- Have all your accessories to hand like scissors, ornament hooks and wire cutters
- Start decorating with your lights unless you have bought a pre-lit tree
- Check the lights are all working before placing them on the Christmas tree
- Begin at the top and work down, starting with one of our amazing tree toppers
- Begin with the larger Christmas decorations and stagger them around the tree
- Place oversized decorations at the bottom of the tree for a balanced appearance
- Add the ‘filler’ ornaments and less expensive decorations towards the inside
- Add special ornaments on the outer part of the tree, mixing up the sizing
- Pipe cleaners can help with placing and help secure any heavy ornaments
- Finally, add in your extras of garlands, tinsel, ribbon, chocolates or candy sticks
Our shop online lets you bring the festive season straight to your home in the style you want. The Royal Design Christmas decorations we sell will brighten up your space and create a wonderfully inviting atmosphere. Mix and match or choose a stand-alone style to create the atmosphere you love to have in this seasonal period.