In the autumn of 2018, Louis Poulsen launches an anniversary edition to commemorate Poul Henningsen and his iconic and timeless design, now 60 years old. The special edition consists of white and copper screens, and it is also available in a larger version - PH 5.
The pendant PH 5 from Louis Poulsen, whose design was created by Poul Henningsen for the first time in 1958, is still a faithful bestseller and a fantastic representative of Henningsen's revolutionary work on creating dazzle-free lighting. Poul Henningsen was a pioneer in lighting design and placed great emphasis on developing a design that provides an optimum uniform reflection of light that is gentle to the eyes.Good to know
- Canopy is included
- Dazzle-free light regardless of light source
- A white textile cord of 3 meters is included
Copper is a natural material that will eventually have a beautiful and unique patina if it is not polished. Follow the following maintenance instructions if you want to keep the glossy surface.
- The surface can be polished with a copper polish.
- The polish should contain as little abrasives as possible.
- Use a soft cloth both when rubbing the polish in and when wiped off.
- Always use the supplied gloves if you want to keep the lamp free from fingerprints.