The pendant by &Tradition is perfect for the modern home and has an iconic, Danish design that never will go out of style. It has two hemispherical, different-sized lampshades to provide a pleasant light. It is made of powder lacquered metal in different colors to choose from. A sustainable design classic that could be inherited from generation to generation.
Designed by Verner Panton. Designed 1968.
About the pendant from &Tradition
- Iconic, Danish design with two hemispherical lampshades.
- Made of powder lacquered metal.
- Diameter: 500 mm.
- Height: 360 mm.
- Socket: E27
- 40 Watts
- Weight: 3.4 kg.
- Cord length: 3000 mm.
- From the series Flowerpot.
- Choose between different colours.
- Also available as smaller pendant.
- Also available as wall lamp.
- Also available as portable table lamp.
Care advice for the pendant
- Clean with a dry cloth.
- For more information download PDF.
As we are based in Sweden, all our lamps/electrical objects are manufactured according to the European standard 230 Volts and are delivered with an EU plug. You may need an adapter for your product to work properly.
Due to the new EU directives, plugs for ceiling lamps, pendants and chandeliers are not included.