Le Petite Armchair from Decotique is a modern, slightly smaller armchair that is a little easier to fit. A comfortable armchair that allows you to place that seat in the hall when you want to sit down and tie your shoes or maybe as an extra reading corner in the living room with a floor lamp next to it? It has a unique fabric that is both durable and easy to maintain. It will definitely put a lovely character to the room. Good to know:
- The fabric is tumbled which gives an exciting structure, the wool is undyed, 20,000 Martindale and treated to be even more dirt repellent.
- The threads of the fabric are twisted in a way that also makes it more resilient
- Easy to maintain
- Very good comfort for its size
- Characterizes the room
- Has nozag springs in the seat which makes it extra comfortable
- Be careful with sharp objects considering the fabrics structure.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- The wool can shed a little but it is perfectly normal