The table lamp by GUBI is perfect to light late nights to make it a little extra cosy and has an iconic, mushroom shaped design for the outdoors. The lamp has two built-in LED lightsources with three-step dimmer to allow the regulation of light brightness. It has a practical, portable function, a mouth-blown lampshade in frosted glass which spreads a diffuse and ambient light and a lamp base in powder coated steel and ABS-plastic. It has a rechargeable battery with included USB-C cable. A must for the design-interested. Premium quality.
Designed by Bill Curry. Designed 1971.
About the table lamp from GUBI
- Iconic, mushroom shaped design perfect for outdoor use.
- Lampshade in mouth-blown frosted glass.
- Lamp base in powder-lacquered steel and ABS-plastic.
- This table lamp is portable.
- Integrated, dimmable LED lamp included.
- Diameter: 220 mm.
- Height: 240 mm.
- Shade height: 235 mm.
- Shade width: 220 mm.
- Lamp base width: 100 mm.
- Battery included.
- Charge with USB-C cable.
- The power lasts for up to 40 hours.
- Fully charged battery in 4,5 hours.
- 4.0 Watts
- 5 V.
- Lumen: 1000 lm
- IP Rating: IP 44.
- Cord length: 1000 mm.
- Due to the carefully handcrafted design, every product is unique and smaller variations may occur.
Care advice for the table lamp
- Clean with a dry cloth.
- Use a mild soap if necessary.
- Do not use abrasive or strong cleaning agents.